Date: 7/13/20 1:02 pm
From: Beverly Wolf <Bev_Wolf...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Bald Eagles in Flint Cemetery
Thank you so much for your reply and answers to my questions. I truly appreciate all of the knowledge shared by so many kind and warm birders. I will share this information with the person who introduced me to these bald eagles.

Bev Wolf

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/!%26!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAKS8EmyaaJ5NgfF1eUPlpZwBANlTnCJhprtFudq2LHCBs8EBACQA//8AABAAAAAJHJECggezQoW0NGuSRVPhAQAAAAA%<3D...>

Join us on Facebook!