Date: 7/13/20 12:38 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 7-13-20 Yellow-billed Cuckoo @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
7-13-20 Yellow-billed Cuckoo @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Today, I was Blessed with 35 min of Yellow-billed Cuckoo and figured there was a male around with all the displaying and then he came in, but wasn’t interested. They move so slow and being patient until the end was a challenge and it was getting blazing hot. 102.4 right now @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary. I had 174 photos to weed out. Every day is an adventure. Be safe around water features, we had a report of a rattlesnake in the tree over a water feature, which has happened before. Wasn’t there when Don returned, so no pictures. Be safe

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!