Date: 7/12/20 3:28 pm
From: Dave Weber <dwbirdster...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Least Terns continue on A2E July 12
This afternoon, July 12, I saw two Least Terns along the south edge of pond
A2E in Mtn View after passing the bend in the trail where it meets the
triangular salt pond. As I was about to give up, one appeared in front of me
just yards out, and fished a while with Forster;s, then it flew NW out of
sight. As I walked back, another appeared then flew north out of sight.
Three Snowy Plovers were on the triangular salt flat.

Dave Weber,

Milpitas

View/Reply Online (#22001): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22001
-=-=-