Date: 7/12/20 1:58 pm
From: Lisa Lava-Kellar <lisalk...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Fewer hummers and butterflies for anyone else? A bit OT...
Thanks Janet, Bruce, Lynn, Wayne and Allen. I'm so grateful to be able to
ask questions of this group and receive such thoughtful responses.

Am going to keep an eye out for more native butterflies as well as hummers.
BTW, Lynn, there are oodles of cabbage whites here. If you want some, let
me know. 😉

Appreciatively,
Lisa

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org