Date: 7/12/20 10:22 am
From: Wayne Fisher <waynef...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Fewer hummers and butterflies for anyone else? A bit OT...
I’ve decided that this is the year to start learning butterflies and dragonflies. I’ve been finding lots of dragonflies, but not so many butterflies. Since I am new at this, I don’t know what is “normal”.

Wayne

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAKTXQU_18RGuuBNnGGcBThC-fpp6F7%3D%<2BmpPZrY6R3OwPdjNgPw...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org