Date: 7/12/20 7:17 am
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Sandhills for Visitors
Since you're near the Conservancy Farm, you might as well stop by and see
if you get lucky. The best you'll likely see is a flyover of a few cranes
(I saw 4 at the Farm two days ago), but their sound is as impressive as
their flight. You might get better, more prolonged views at either
Kensington or Chelsea State Game Area, as Juliet suggested. I've always
found that the best way to see them is to not look for them. : )

Jack

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PUmN3o5itNWYmeMVoG%3DdFsZ98%3Df%2BAGuE9Zr9y7SW7H%<3D6A...>

Join us on Facebook!