Date: 7/12/20 6:23 am
From: Robert Lyons <boblyons...>
Subject: [birders] Sandhills for Visitors
We have some West Coast visitors who would like to see some Sandhill Cranes. Can anyone suggest a site, ideally close to Ypsi, where I might take them? I was considering the Conservancy Farm, where Sandhills have often been reported in recent days (it’s close by) and Kensington Metropark, where we may be bike riding anyway. Too ear,y in the season for Haenle, I would imagine, but correct me if I’m wrong.

Bob Lyons

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<FCF1FD13-5429-42E4-BDED-B3F966605D06...>

Join us on Facebook!