Date: 7/11/20 8:47 pm
From: Raja Bhadury <bhaduryr...>
Subject: Re: Fw: [southbaybirds] Don Edwards and Common Tern notes 7/11
A big thank you to Steve and Frank who helped me spot my first Common Tern
today. It was in front of island 6 - almost exactly where Dave Weber saw it
on 7/8. Thanks for the excellent directions.
As Frank requested, I've attached a photo I took. Also attached is a photo
of Forster's Terns of different ages.

Thanks also to Betty and Bob for removing so much trash! I was happy to be
able to offer some help.

raja

[image: DSCN4270.JPG]

[image: DSCN4217.JPG]

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 4:07 PM Betty DeLuco via groups.io <beedeebikes=
<yahoo.com...> wrote:

> My husband and I were 2 of those people on the ground watching the bald
> eagle near A16 this morning! It was there for a long time and it was
> incredible! We have many pictures but here is one of them. We also carried
> out 3 bags of trash, mostly from near the Drawbridge spur. We met a
> photographer on his bike who carried out some of the bigger trash that we
> couldn't carry. Thank you, Raja(?).
>
> An awesome morning!
>
> Betty D

View/Reply Online (#21998): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21998