Date: 7/11/20 8:21 pm
From: Peggy Welty <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender momto8kds for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Rattlesnakes and birds
Thanks for the picture of the rattlesnakes. We have found maybe 4-5 timber rattlers on our property over the years. I have never seen any of them in a black phase. Very interesting.

Peggy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••“The most influential of all educational factors is the conversation in a child’s home. “ William Temple