Date: 7/11/20 5:10 pm
From: Justin Bosler <justin.bosler...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Sandhills
I would agree that both birds are adults. I suspect that they have a strong
pair bond and when one couldn't make the migration north late winter/early
spring, that it's mate chose to stay behind along with it. Birding
coverage, away from home, has been way down during these COVID times, so I
wouldn't be surprised if they went undetected for months.

Just my two cents,

Justin Bosler
Alpine, Texas

Join us on Facebook!