Date: 7/11/20 4:24 pm
From: WayneF <waynef...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Fewer hummers and butterflies for anyone else? A bit OT...
We see one male and one female hummer regularly, but this year we haven’t seen more than one of each. Other years we have.

They mostly come to feeders, but we have a few each of quite a variety of flowers.

Wayne

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<290537CF-406F-40D5-A1FD-D6B9AB31E6E2...>

Join us on Facebook!