Date: 7/11/20 2:56 pm
From: Bruce <bet110...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Fewer hummers and butterflies for anyone else? A bit OT...
We have noticed less Hummer activity here in Okemos this year. It seems to have picked up quite a bit just the past few days. We have a hanging Fuchsia on the deck that has gotten attention, but most is to the hanging feeder.

There is also an elderberry Bush with lots of bloom this year but we are not seeing many bees pollinating as usual.

Butterfly weed in the perennial garden has not attracted any that I have seen, but I don’t have routine view of that.

-B

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<6765538A-81FF-4208-9D2E-21AF5CF0D464...>

Join us on Facebook!