Date: 7/11/20 2:27 pm
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Common Tern Identification at A16
All:

I wasn't the one who originally identified this bird.  But I did look for a small dark bill and a white forehead, which I thought I could see with my 10x image-stabilized binos, and my photos seem to suggest.  Other people have suggested that they were taking photos with much better systems.  It would be nice is someone would drop a quick photo to southbaybirds.  It shouldn't be a work of art, but rather an identification photo.

I really don't get on eBird unless I absolutely have to.  And I try not to be the original identifier.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#21994): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21994
-=-=-
-=-=-