Date: 7/11/20 11:56 am
From: Glenn Williams via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Stonington Point addendum
I am retracting my Merlin sighting from this morning. I thought I had it nailed down in the field and seen enough to make a positive ID, but after having time to mull it over and think of other possibilities in more detail, I just can't make such an out of season ID with 100% certainty. All I can say that is that it wasn't a Peregine or a jaeger species. Sometimes you have to eat a little crow and let a bird go.

Glenn Williams
Mystic