Date: 7/11/20 10:55 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] The Common Tern Continues at A16 on 7/11/2020
All:

I decided to do a CCW walk around A16, hoping that a rarity might leap up and bite me.  No such luck.  However I did find the Common Tern at almost the same spot where we reported it on July 8.  The upper right hand corner in this photo is the left edge of island 6 that Dave Weber reported in the background.

I'm a bit worried that the bird isn't moving.  Today it wasn't even feeding.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#21992): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21992
-=-=-
-=-=-