Date: 7/10/20 8:17 pm
From: Tom Grey <tgrey...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Stanford raptor fledglings, pix
I've had fledged RED-SHOULDERED HAWK and WHITE-TAILED KITES flying noisily
around my house on the Stanford campus near Lathrop and Frenchman's Parks.

Two different angles on a close up Red-shoulder a block away:
https://pbase.com/tgrey/image/170863869
https://pbase.com/tgrey/image/170863870

And at the top of one of the redwoods in my yard, a White-tail:
https://pbase.com/tgrey/image/170863871

--
Tom Grey
www.pbase.com/tgrey