Date: 7/10/20 2:09 pm
From: mbb 1 <marlabeth...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Ebird for beginners workshop no sighting
For everyone who missed the free workshop put on by the Harris Center and an expert from Antioch University in New Hampshire, on ebird for beginners, they have now put the video of the workshop up on YouTube. Here is the link for anyone who is still interested in learning about some of the basics of the eBird app versus the eBird website, and how to do everything from record your sightings to look up particular birds in a particular area or hotspots in a particular area. I realize many may already be expert in this, but for those who still found it confusing like myself, I thought this was an informative Workshop. Especially in the second hour.

https://youtu.be/2wCJrkdDpfk

Mb posting from the north shore of boston