Date: 7/10/20 12:56 pm
From: mary mushinsky via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Dead fish on the Quinnipiac
I was on the Sound Wednesday and NH Harbor is filled with schools of menhaden this week. They do have dieoffs in hot weather due to low oxygen. But it could also be the sewage leak. Oxygen was lower than the last time we measured it 2 weeks ago.Mary MushinskyRiver Advocates of South Central CT
On Friday, July 10, 2020, 03:46:52 PM EDT, Richardson, Valerie via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

They could have been menhaden, although they looked more slender. The size was 8 to 12 inches. That makes me feel better about the osprey.

--Valerie