Date: 7/10/20 11:16 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Snowy Plovers and Least Terns Continue at A2E on 7/10/2020
All:

Today I caught up with Bob Reiling just past the old boardwalk and we had good looks at about 4 flying and diving Least Terns.  Bob probably has better photos.  All I have is a digi-scope picture of a juvenile.  (See the first photo.)

Looking south out in the center of the salt flat on 3 separate bino counts I recorded 7 Snowy Plovers adults.  (See the second photo with 2 birds to get an idea of the distance.)  And just as I was starting to leave I saw a running baby bird.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#21989): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21989
-=-=-
-=-=-