Date: 7/10/20 11:10 am
From: Richardson, Valerie via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Dead fish on the Quinnipiac
I live on the Quinnipiac, and I'm seeing dead fish floating up-river with the incoming tide--about a half dozen so far, spaced out about five minutes apart. I don't know if this is part of the kill-off from the Mill River sewage/bleach debacle of a few days ago.

I'm concerned about the osprey. If the fish were killed by bleach, I hope the concentrations have leveled out enough not to harm the birds.

--Valerie