Date: 7/9/20 8:50 pm
From: David Arbour <arbour...>
Subject: Red Slough Limpkin Update
This morning on my bird survey I found a Limpkin in the vicinity of the
observation platform that's at the SE corner of Pintail Lake/NE corner of
Lotus Lake. Steve Metz and Matt White came over this evening and we refound
the bird and pictures were taken. The bird seems most easily seen right
after first light and again just before sundown when it flies across the
lakes coming and going from its feeding areas and its roost. Some of us are
going to be there at 6 a.m. tomorrow (Friday) morning to look for it again.
Pics will be up later.

David Arbour

De Queen, AR

Join us on Facebook!