Date: 7/9/20 6:58 pm
From: tomtazzstone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Blue Grosbeaks and Willet at Brinker lake
A pair of BLUE GROSBEAKS were near the exit ramp overlooking Brinker lake this afternoon. The male, has been here for a couple of weeks now. He is difficult to hear at times over the traffic noise though.I saw the female close by, so I suspect they may be nesting in the vicinity. Also, a WILLET was on the peninsula at the lake.

Good birding,
Tommy Stone
Waterloo
Tommy Stone