Date: 7/9/20 9:55 am
From: Eve Meier <eve.m.meier...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Least Terns at A2E 7/9
Funny! I was just about to report them. I’ve spotted one so far.

> On Jul 9, 2020, at 8:04 AM, Ben Pearl <BPEARL...> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> There are currently at least 3 CALIFORNIA LEAST TERNS foraging in pond A2E near the point of the triangle shaped pond. I am currently conducting a Snowy Plover survey in Crittenden Marsh so did not spend much time looking for more.
>
> Good birding,
>
> Ben
> Santa Clara

View/Reply Online (#21983): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21983
-=-=-

Please be discrete in disclosing locations of nesting birds. Disclosure of nests for Owls and Raptors is prohibited.
-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!