Date: 7/9/20 8:10 am
From: David Vick <or.naturalist...>
Subject: [obol] Green Ridge Hawk Watch
After careful consideration of all logistics, the East Cascades Audubon
Society's board of directors has decided to cancel this year's fall raptor
survey. As project coordinator, I am in full agreement that proceeding
with an abundance of caution is the socially responsible decision.
Unfortunately, our nation in all probability has yet to see the worst of
this pandemic. Of course individuals are free to acess the USFS site to
enjoy the migration on their own. Who knows, might even see a birder or
two there but hopefully we will all get together again next year with our
eyes to the sky and immerse ourselves in the spectacle.

David Vick
Terrebonne

Join us on Facebook!