Date: 7/9/20 6:30 am
From: Gretchen Nareff <marshbirder...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Forest Service Bioblitz
Hello all. This is a little late, but I wanted to let you know that we at
the Green Mountain National Forest are hosting a Bioblitz in our Telephone
Gap Integrated Resource Project Area (around Chittenden). We've got the
project set up in iNaturalist and I recognize some of the names who have
already (unknowingly) contributed. Our goal was to do this for a month and
hold events, but obviously that was changed. We are now running it for a
full year and if we are able to hold any events before it ends, we will so
please join the project on iNat!

Telephone Gap Bioblitz
<https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/gmfl/home/?cid=FSEPRD742756 >
Telephone Gap Bioblitz iNat page