Date: 7/7/20 2:54 pm
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Avian refugees
They look more like quail to me. Not sure of the species, since many
people seem to be raising different species/varieties these days.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAJpB0PVJjJW9TSa4dPMsfYZT7LLRA0D4VuszWObY8j6noJsbBA...>

Join us on Facebook!