Date: 7/7/20 11:55 am
From: Lynn Schweikart <lkschweik...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Acadian yes
I’ll look at it tomorrow or Thursday. Get it to you this week.

> On Jul 7, 2020, at 2:06 PM, Roger Stephenson <rstephenson...> wrote:
>
> Right on point 50 meters in from 152 on Giles Road. Foggy morning, but the vocalization distinct. Met up with two researchers mist netting SWSP nearby. Possible Nelson’s Sparrow at Lubberland, did get one Greater Yellowleg there and no sign of the Orchard Oriole that I saw near the reserve’s parking lot in June.
> Roger
>
> --
> ---

Lynn K Schweikart
LKS Creative Counsel | Marketing Communications |Brand Storying
President | Northeast Storytelling (NEST)
Author | Peaceful Places Boston <http://amzn.to/q4vrZB>
Portsmouth, NH | 617.312.1497 | lkscreative.com <http://lkscreative.com/>