Date: 7/6/20 2:51 pm
From: Harold A. Yocum <drhal2...>
Subject: Re: June Photos Added

I am spending 2 days birding in Kenton, OK , then on to CO to deliver a car full of daughter Heather’s ( also a birder) “Stuff” that we have stored at our place for 20+ years.
I hope to do some CO birding around Boulder and Rocky Mt. Nat. Park. The are limiting cars entering and only so many every 2 hours starting at 6AM. Every visitor must go on line and get a day and time of entry.
Kenton, OK - the bronzed cowbird male is still here.
Kenton town walk for 2 hours twice has produced a nice list of 35 birds of which 5 are year birds for me. No vermillion flycatchers seems yet. Local birder says not seen in a few weeks, but were here earlier. Common Ravens-6. All hummingbirds seen appear to be black- chinned. Local birder reports at least 1 rufous and 1 calliope the spring/ summer. Must be 1-4 hummer feeders at every house here. Most had visitIng birds this morning.
Visited Lake Ettling- very low water, no large water birds, no eagles seen. Best sighting there was a burrowing owl at Prairie dog town just inside the east entrance to the Lake and Park.
Hal Yocum

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 6, 2020, at 11:16 AM, Bill Carrell <cyanocitta.tachopteryx...> wrote:
>

> Hello All,
>
> Just finished adding photos from June to my Pbase site. The bugs are starting to take over, but still a lot of bird photos, mostly from Red Slough including both Gallinules and Anhinga:
>
> https://pbase.com/lctsimages/recent
>
> Good Birding, or whatever else you're looking for,
>
> Bill Carrell
> Tulsa, OK

Join us on Facebook!