Date: 7/6/20 10:45 am
From: 'Valway' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] AGAIN with the hawks...
So we have some new pics of the hawks in the neighborhood. The first one
was taken by someone who is not in our immediate neighborhood but very
close by.

[image: HAWKS.jpg]

[image: HAWKS2.jpg]

[image: HAWKS3.jpg]and this one was taken by my neighbor. This is the
large one I spotted with the white chest in the road and never flinched
when I drove up next to him. There is a video with this one on the ground
hanging out with the smaller one in this pic. There was definitely a
difference in height between the two.

[image: HAWK4.jpg] Would the big guy be hanging out with the smaller one?
Any closer to an identification? Thanks!!