Date: 7/6/20 5:38 am
From: R Stewart <2cnewbirds...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] hummingbird courtship now?
To weigh in on the thread, I, too, saw a male doing his loop de loops a
couple of days ago and wondered about the timing. Unlike Bob, I see a male
daily at my feeder, but only occasionally see the female - and no
'youngsters' as far as I know. That said, there are plenty of other
'youngsters' enjoying the 'free, easy to get food' in my feeders. And for
the first time ever, I have regular oriole visitors at my jelly feeder AND
hummer feeder. They must have tongues long enough to get into the small
openings to get juiced. ruth

--
Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset VT