Date: 7/5/20 6:08 pm
From: Julie Perrin <jmwperrin...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Indigo Bunting Fledgling at our camp-Denmark, Me
A male Indigo Burning landed on the deck railing today, quickly flew off
and stayed for a minute or so in a nearby tree. About 5 minutes later, I
happened to glance out at the deck, this little Indigo Bunting Fledgling
was on the floor of the deck. It stayed for about 10 minutes. Looked like
it was sleeping. Woke up and flew off to a nearby tree limb and stayed for
another 10 minutes. The first time I have seen an actual fledgling IB. The
Male IB made a quick visit to the fledgling once it flew to the limb and
then left. Amazing 1/2 hour at our camp!