Date: 7/5/20 4:29 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Mystery Song
*Can't Link to individual photos or song files in Macaulay Library.*
This drove me crazy also for quite awhile.
The solution is to click on the link to the original eBird report that
included the song/photo in the Library and then email the url of this eBird
List
Bob OBrien Carver OR

Join us on Facebook!