Date: 7/5/20 10:15 am
From: Phil Asprelli via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Dead mouse
Susann, when I first saw the mouse, it seemed to have an injury to the head area. I’m wondering if the jay didn’t cause the injury that led to it’s demise. The jay seemed to know exactly where the mouse was. At any rate it ended up bad for the mouse. Regards, Phil

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, July 5, 2020, 11:50 AM, Susanne Shrader <birdgirrl...> wrote:

That is very interesting, thank you for sharing it. I hope the mouse didn’t die from any kind of poison.  The mouse could’ve gone out and bled to death and  then it would have been bad for the Blue jay.

Susanne Shrader