Date: 7/5/20 9:53 am
From: weatherbird58 <weatherbird58...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Pine Siskin on the 4th
I forgot to post it yesterday, but around noon on Saturday we had a Pine
Siskin at the finch feeders with the goldfinches. Haven't seen it today.
The siskin wasn't familiar with our "upside down" feeders, and it took some
time exploring and watching the goldfinches to figure out how to get some
seeds.

We also have a family or two of young Baltimore Orioles roaming about, and
another brood still being fed in the nest out past the yard.

Karl Jungbluth, 2 miles south of Boone