Date: 7/5/20 8:17 am
From: Alice Smith <alice.smith...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Thursday at Alviso, Sewage Treatment, Ponds explored
I was gobsmacked by the Wilson's Phalaropes at the SJ Water treatment pond.  Thanks to those who gave such good map directions.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CMsWaqQaVXaczQ41A

I am not quite sure what the other shorebirds were. Lots of people photographing whilst I was there. Also, there is a bird I thought was a cinnamon teal but it has a blue splotch on its back and a black beak.

I am not a master birder so your help wold be appreciated.

Alice

View/Reply Online (#21946): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21946
-=-=-
-=-=-