Date: 7/5/20 7:27 am
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: White goose in Tillamook
White Graylags (Anser anser) are the equivalent of the Peking Duck ( a white domestic Mallard) and are fully capable of flight.  For several years a family sized group, 5-6 , lived in nw Tangent. I saw them flying back and forth across the highway when commuting . The south side of the highway often a had a large flock of Cacklers in winter. To see the white geese mixed in, wings folded and at a distance, inevitably gave the uninitiated potent false hopes.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...> Date: 7/4/20 6:52 PM (GMT-08:00) To: <obol...> Subject: [obol] White goose in Tillamook Cliff and Denise,Snow geese have pink Bill's and extensive black in the outer wings...I suspect this is an escaped domestic goose. ---------- Forwarded message ---------From: <ebird-alert...>Date: Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 18:29Subject: [eBird Alert] Tillamook County Rare Bird Alert <daily>To: *** Species Summary:

- Snow Goose (2 reports)

Snow Goose (Anser caerulescens) (1)
- Reported Jul 03, 2020 19:02 by Denise Harrington
- Goose Point, Tillamook, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=45.5085881,-123.8872687&ll=45.5085881,-123.8872687
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "White goose, orange bill. Mingling with group of Canada Goose which were about the same size."

Snow Goose (Anser caerulescens) (1)
- Reported Jul 03, 2020 19:02 by Cliff Cordy