Date: 7/4/20 12:00 pm
From: Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT : Butterfly and Moth identification

You guys may want to invest in a pair of “close-focus” binoculars.  Pentax makes nice ones in the “Papilio” series.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 11:20 AM -0400, "WayneF" <waynef...> wrote:

I’m also just starting on butterflies, using two books:
Butterflies Through Binoculars - The East - Jeffrey Glassburg  Well done, but includes many species not found here.Michigan Butterflies & Skippers   Mogens Nielsen  Only includes species that have been seen in Michigan, so it is less overwhelming.
Wayne
On Jul 4, 2020, at 10:12 AM, 'Suzanne (Moses) Vedder' via Birders <birders...> wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for resources in identifying Butterflies and Moths. I have a lot of different species here, and want to start a list for my yard.
Thank you!
Suzanne in Big Rapids

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org