Date: 7/4/20 11:52 am
From: Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT : Butterfly and Moth identification

If you have a smartphone, get the free app called “INaturalist”.  If you can get close enough to get a decent photo, you’ll find it’s very accurate.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 10:12 AM -0400, "'Suzanne (Moses) Vedder' via Birders" <birders...> wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for resources in identifying Butterflies and Moths. I have a lot of different species here, and want to start a list for my yard.
Thank you!
Suzanne in Big Rapids

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org