Date: 6/30/20 8:42 am
From: Timothy Boucher <timothyboucherbirder...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Old Legislative Rd access
I have been told that birders have permission to enter the field (but don't
quote me on that! There are no trespassing signs and many people go in
there). Walk down the path/trail to the shrubs and trees at the bottom - I
have done this for 4 or so years and not had a problem. We usually park at
the top of the hill - out of the way. Birding there in mid-May is best BTW.

Tim