Date: 6/30/20 8:16 am
From: R Stewart <2cnewbirds...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Rare Bird Reports
Thank you, Richard, for expanding on the reason for your (rare) ebird
reports. An interesting quest - 'but someone's gotta do it!' I would be
interested in learning what makes your AMRO post linked here - with its 7
photos - in the migratorius Group. I may never look at an AMRO or HOWR the
same again!

I did look at your subspecies spreadsheet. I assume each of those
highlighted in green is a possible or recognized subspecies? Are these
subspecies already determined/studied by others?

Yes, please share your entire spreadsheet with me.. <birder_rws...>

Who is the reviewer for Bennington Co? Ruth Stewart

--
Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset VT

Join us on Facebook!