Date: 6/30/20 7:55 am
From: Kent McFarland <kmcfarland...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Monthly bird walks
I try to keep all the walks up to date on Vermont eBird.
See https://ebird.org/vt/about/bird-walks
Please alert me to any changes. Of course, most are in "weird mode" right
now with COVID era, but any other changes, let me know.
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055