Date: 6/30/20 7:43 am
From: R Stewart <2cnewbirds...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Monthly bird walks
Thanks, Ken - What a strange place for a Bufflehead... but isn't it always
the unexpected that drives why we are out 'naturing'?

Any more long term (and counting) counts out there? I bet there are some
individuals who have long term regular counts - weekly? daily? monthly?
Ruth

--
Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset VT