Date: 6/29/20 9:01 pm
From: Rob Hofberg <rhofberg...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Hurricane Deck
This morning I hiked up onto Hurricane Deck from Nira Campground. Almost
killed me, but highlights were a pair of peregrine falcons, a Pygmy owl
seen and heard, two immature red-tailed hawks with the banded tails not yet
showing red and a fledgling ash-throated flycatcher. I do not see or hear
any warblers, and saw only one sparrow, a lark sparrow up on Hurricane
Deck.
Rob Hofberg

View/Reply Online (#30657): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/30657
-=-=-