Date: 6/29/20 8:13 pm
From: Sarah Kulis <skulis058...>
Subject: [MDBirding] White Marsh Wetlands 06/29/2020
White Marsh Wetlands- Nottingham MD
06/29/20
^:43-&:15 pm
Sunny and 86 degrees

Good evening everyone,
I went to the wetlands today to see what was going on. I took some
recordings but am having a hard time identifying everything. I ran it
through BirdNET but it was not 100% reliable due to wind, trucks and other
sounds on the file. I am hoping one of you could loan your well trained
ears to assist me in identifying anything different.

I've been able to pick out the usual suspects for this area: red-winged
blackbird, European starling, least tern, killdeer, gray catbird and common
grackle.

please let me know what y'all find!

Sarah Kulis
WVU class of 2020