Date: 6/29/20 6:58 pm
From: Monacell, Peter L. <plmonacell...>
Subject: Willet on Mokane Rd.

Betsy Garrett texted me about a Willet on Mokane Rd, North Jefferson City in Callaway Co, so I drove over, and there it stood in the borrow pit on the south side of the road, 0.85 miles east of Hibernia Rd. It’s actually lying down to roost right now. If you wanna see it, get here early tomorrow.

Nice find Betsy!

Pete Monacell,
Jefferson City

Sent from my iPhone

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html
CANCELED - MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO - CANCELED
Details and online registration FOR FUTURE MEETINGS at: http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx

Join us on Facebook!