Date: 6/29/20 6:59 pm
From: Susan Elliott <00000032e9152660-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Monthly bird walks
West Rutland Marsh - we will complete 19 years in July. Ongoing, but not open to the public; only a handful of socially distanced Rutland County Audubon board members have been doing the monitoring since March.
Sue Elliott
On Monday, June 29, 2020, 09:36:27 PM EDT, R Stewart <2cnewbirds...> wrote:

How many monthly bird walks are ongoing in VT? Please respond with location
and year started. We here in the 'banana belt' are into our 13th year at
Hildene, The Lincoln Family Home and  they would like to showcase this
ongoing project.  Thanks... Oh - we are at 153 species - the most recent
(and exciting) addition was a Least Bittern in 2019.  thanks for the help...

--
Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset VT

Join us on Facebook!