Date: 6/29/20 6:53 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Bird Watcher’s Digest-Jerry Liguori, Raptor Man, podcast Part 2
In case those who may be interested.

Below link also should take you to part 1 as well.

https://www.birdwatchersdigest.com/bwdsite/podcast-episode/otwtb-episode-70-jerry-liguori-raptor-man-part-2/

I still have fond memories of running into Jerry at the Brig refuge, many years ago. I do not remember all the details but we met again by chance. We birded a bit together and mostly brief conversation about his travels in search of raptors.

He told me about his travel stories, living out of his car, couch surfing at friend’s homes. One conversation I do remember is about his first raptor field guide he was writing at the time.

Few more years pass by, Bod D. and I happened to stop by the CMBO in Goshen, where I saw this book * Hawks From Every Angle”.

Yong Kong
Camden County

NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com