Date: 6/29/20 4:08 pm
From: Bud Poole <budpoole343...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Old Legislative Rd access
Hello,

I'm looking for information regarding the birding access for Old Legislative Road in Allegheny County. I've been there only once before and birded from the road. I had noticed some trails, probably for ATVs, going into the thicket but I assumed that they are private trails. Is that assumption correct or are we able to wander a little ways in there? I'd appreciate any information regarding the access along that road.

Thanks in advance,
Bud Poole
Patterson Park