Date: 6/29/20 3:30 pm
From: Kenneth Kinman <kinman...>
Subject: Re: Pine Warbler
Hi Jeff,
I checked the Audubon map for climate change effects on the Pine Warbler. At 1.5 degrees C., it shows 25% of its range lost, and at 3.0 C. it shows 59% of its range lost. Mainly in the Mississippi River Valley. But very strangely, as its range shifts northward, the map seems to predict Pine Warblers starting to breed in places like Montana and Idaho (where they are presently only known as rare vagrants).
---------------Ken Kinman (Hays, Kansas)
https://www.audubon.org/field-guide/bird/pine-warbler