Date: 6/29/20 1:46 pm
From: Doug & Nina Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Mississippi Kites
I took some photos of the Mississippi Kites in West Des Moines this noon,
but backlighting was terrible,
plus they were perched in a tree on private property, so it was difficult
to get any good & close pictures.
The one attached here had to be cropped, lightened and sharpened with my
computer's photo editor,
but at least you can view one of the 3 MIKIs fairly close!

Doug Harr